Truck Repair in Oroville, CA
Prompt and Dependable Truck Repairs for Oroville Drivers
Butte County certainly sees its share of trucks. The people of our local communities enjoy an outdoor lifestyle, and trucks are the perfect companion for exploring terrain and working efficiently. If you are a proud truck owner in North Valley, Briggs Firestone will be happy to provide you with all the truck repairs and service you need, right here in Oroville. We have been a trusted, family-focused auto shop since 1985, working on all truck makes and models.
When it comes to our rugged back roads, your truck needs to be in top mechanical shape, ready for anything you encounter. To make sure your truck is operating at its very best, regular maintenance and any necessary truck repairs make all the difference. From suspension and steering work, to new tires and oil change services, Briggs Firestone will deliver exactly what you need under all conditions.
Truck Repairs and Your Entire Family Fleet
In addition to our truck repair expertise, Briggs Firestone services every make and model of vehicle. Everything from the luxurious family sedan to your teen’s first economical compact is welcome in our shop. Our customers appreciate the convenience of getting all their automotive repairs and service completed under one roof. Our truck repairs and service are typically more affordable, and definitely more personal, than those of any dealership. Briggs Firestone is a locally owned business where we treat all customers as our neighbors.
Truck Repair Backed by Amazing Warranty Coverage
We have been serving Oroville drivers for more than 30 years, standing by our work with the best warranty anywhere. All parts and labor are backed by our Napa Auto Care Center’s 24-month/24,000-mile Nationwide Warranty. With our team of ASE-Certified Master Technicians at work, we offer time-specific appointments to make sure your visit is a convenient one— and that you’re back on the road when you expect to be. Briggs Firestone believes most people would rather pay a fair price for work done correctly the first time. No games. No gimmicks. We may not be the cheapest shop in town, but our work will save you time, headaches, and money in the long run.
The Top 10 Reasons to Choose Briggs Firestone
- A local family business proudly serving local Oroville familiesWe believe in keeping our money local without sacrificing quality. We are proud of our town and want to help it thrive. Local families supporting other local families is what community is all about.
- 30 years of 100% customer satisfactionWe have only one rule around here. Every customer will be 100% satisfied, no questions asked. We will make sure you feel respected and treated fairly no matter what. If anything we do falls short of your expectations, we will make it right.
- Real-time appointments you can actually plan your day aroundWe assume you have a life - and that you can’t always abandon your car for some undetermined number of days until a repair shop gets around to fixing it. If you need your alternator replaced between 10:00 and 11:00 a.m. on Wednesday, that’s exactly what is going to happen. At Briggs Firestone, appointment times really mean something— and you can plan your day around it.
- ASE-Certified Master Technicians with decades of dealership experienceThere are nearly 100 certifications hanging on our wall for a reason— we believe in professional training. Keeping up with the newest technology and best practices in the industry is essential to doing the job correctly the first time. We will never use your vehicle as a guinea pig to “train ourselves”. This is a state-of-the-art repair facility, prepared to tackle any challenge you have for us.
- We do what dealers don’t... service every make and model in your fleetYour family (or business) fleet is probably made up of several different types of vehicles. Dealerships are great while the car is under warranty and everything is free. But what about after it expires and you have to start paying for the work? Unfortunately, dealerships are bound to manufacturer parts prices. That’s one of the advantages we have as an independent facility. We truly have the customer’s best interest (and wallet) in mind at all times. Charging $1,000 for a dealer OEM headlight is just plain wrong— not to mention, price gouging is usually illegal. With an independent repair facility, you actually pay a fair price for parts, often times with a better warranty.
- You can make yourself at home in our showroom… literallyWhen you do choose to take advantage of an appointment and wait for your repair, you might as well enjoy yourself (or get some work done). And you shouldn’t have to worry about getting your clothes dirty either. While you wait at Briggs Firestone, you can relax in our air-conditioned showroom, recline on leather couches, drink some hot coffee, choose from over 300 channels on our big-screen TV, and tap into our free wi-fi network for browsing online. We want you to feel as comfortable waiting for your vehicle as you would be at home.
- We offer the best auto repair warranties anywhereImagine if you had true peace of mind about things being done correctly the first time… once and for all. At Briggs Firestone, it’s the truth. Everything we do is backed by a minimum 2-year/24,000-mile Nationwide Warranty. If you got your starter replaced last month and end up moving to Arkansas next year, the repair is still covered. Just take your vehicle to any official Napa Auto Care facility in the country and your problems will be solved, free of charge. When an entire engine needs to be replaced, it even gets better. We use official Jasper Engines, covered by a 3-year/36,000 mile nationwide warranty.
- We team up with only the most trusted brand names in the worldWhat’s in a name? Well, we believe pretty much everything. We do business with only the most trusted brands in America: Napa, Firestone, Bridgestone, Jaspers, Kendall Oil, ASE, ATI, AutoVitals, and just a handful of others. Otherwise, we wouldn’t put our own name on the door. Just about every Briggs customer ended up here by some word-of-mouth reference. Our philosophy on advertising is simple: If you trust us, you will tell your friends.
- You get a free 70-point inspection every time we see your vehicleOne simple idea guides us: “If we do the hard work of identifying everything a car really needs, we will never feel compelled to sell a customer something they don’t need.” We have more customers than we know what to do with because people trust us to do things the right way, old school. Every vehicle that comes through Briggs Firestone gets a free, 70-point bumper-to-bumper vehicle inspection. It takes a lot of extra time, but we know that car of yours needs to keep your children and employees safe. For your peace of mind, and ours, your car will get a full inspection no matter what.
- Briggs Firestone owns the only patent on Car-Nip, the Magic Wonder SprayⓇEvery time your vehicle is serviced at Briggs Firestone, you receive a free treatment of Car-Nip Magic Wonder Spray. Immediately leaving our facility, your entire life will change for the better. Your car will run (and smell) like it did the day you drove it home from the dealership. Lingering evidence of Goldfish crackers and rotten Go-gurt will have disappeared. Traffic will part for you like the Red Sea and stop lights will all turn green. Your spouse will start posting about your admirable qualities on Facebook. Your children will start asking how they can help around the house. Your bald spots will grow hair and your hairy places will thin out. At the office the next day, your boss will conduct a “circle of affirmation” time for all your hard work, then send you on a paid vacation. Your clothes will fit better, your complexion will clear up and, the next time you play basketball… wait for it... you guessed it, you’ll be able to dunk. Thanks to Car-Nip’s strange animal magnetism, you will come back to us time and time and time again… if only to imagine.
For transmission repair in Oroville, CA, visit Briggs Firestone, where the satisfaction of great quality far outlasts the thrill of a cheap price. Thank you for letting our family serve your family.