Alternator Repair in Oroville, CA
Alternator Repair by Experienced, Certified Technicians
Your vehicle’s alternator is an essential part of the electrical system, and alternator trouble can quickly have your vehicle stuck on the side of the road. When you know you need alternator repairs, the team of ASE-Certified Master Technicians at Briggs Firestone will be glad to do the job.
Here at Briggs Firestone in Oroville, we love doing business with our community. For us, this is not just a workplace– this is home. Our family has been serving drivers throughout the Oroville area with complete alternator repairs for more than 30 years, and we look forward to doing so for many years to come. For drivers who value a commitment to quality over the lowest possible price, Briggs Firestone is the answer.
Watch for the Signs You Need Alternator Repair
It’s not too difficult to spot the need for alternator repairs— it comes down to a few key warning signs. The first and most obvious sign is a warning light on your dashboard. Other typical signs of alternator problems include dim headlights, failing power windows and locks, and difficulty starting your vehicle. We know it’s important to always keep your vehicle in full working order; when electrical problems arise, alternator repairs are the likely answer. Our team at Briggs Firestone will diagnose your situation and let you know exactly what needs to be done.
A Locally Owned Shop for Your Alternator Repair Needs
You will be treated like family when you bring your vehicle to locally owned Briggs Firestone for alternator repairs. Our family has an extensive history in this part of California, and it’s our duty to keep Oroville-area drivers safe and comfortable. All parts and labor are backed by our Napa Gold’s 36-month/36,000-mile Nationwide Warranty. Altogether, for alternator repairs along with all other auto repair services, Briggs Firestone will have you back on the road in top form.
The Top 10 Reasons to Choose Briggs Firestone
- A local family business proudly serving local Oroville familiesWe believe in keeping our money local without sacrificing quality. We are proud of our town and want to help it thrive. Local families supporting other local families is what community is all about.
- 30 years of 100% customer satisfactionWe have only one rule around here. Every customer will be 100% satisfied, no questions asked. We will make sure you feel respected and treated fairly no matter what. If anything we do falls short of your expectations, we will make it right.
- Real-time appointments you can actually plan your day aroundWe assume you have a life - and that you can’t always abandon your car for some undetermined number of days until a repair shop gets around to fixing it. If you need your alternator replaced between 10:00 and 11:00 a.m. on Wednesday, that’s exactly what is going to happen. At Briggs Firestone, appointment times really mean something— and you can plan your day around it.
- ASE-Certified Master Technicians with decades of dealership experienceThere are nearly 100 certifications hanging on our wall for a reason— we believe in professional training. Keeping up with the newest technology and best practices in the industry is essential to doing the job correctly the first time. We will never use your vehicle as a guinea pig to “train ourselves”. This is a state-of-the-art repair facility, prepared to tackle any challenge you have for us.
- We do what dealers don’t... service every make and model in your fleetYour family (or business) fleet is probably made up of several different types of vehicles. Dealerships are great while the car is under warranty and everything is free. But what about after it expires and you have to start paying for the work? Unfortunately, dealerships are bound to manufacturer parts prices. That’s one of the advantages we have as an independent facility. We truly have the customer’s best interest (and wallet) in mind at all times. Charging $1,000 for a dealer OEM headlight is just plain wrong— not to mention, price gouging is usually illegal. With an independent repair facility, you actually pay a fair price for parts, often times with a better warranty.
- You can make yourself at home in our showroom… literallyWhen you do choose to take advantage of an appointment and wait for your repair, you might as well enjoy yourself (or get some work done). And you shouldn’t have to worry about getting your clothes dirty either. While you wait at Briggs Firestone, you can relax in our air-conditioned showroom, recline on leather couches, drink some hot coffee, choose from over 300 channels on our big-screen TV, and tap into our free wi-fi network for browsing online. We want you to feel as comfortable waiting for your vehicle as you would be at home.
- We offer the best auto repair warranties anywhereImagine if you had true peace of mind about things being done correctly the first time… once and for all. At Briggs Firestone, it’s the truth. Everything we do is backed by a minimum 3-year/36,000-mile Nationwide Warranty. If you got your starter replaced last month and end up moving to Arkansas next year, the repair is still covered. Just take your vehicle to any official Napa Auto Care facility in the country and your problems will be solved, free of charge. When an entire engine needs to be replaced, it even gets better. We use official Jasper Engines, covered by a 3-year/36,000 mile nationwide warranty.
- We team up with only the most trusted brand names in the worldWhat’s in a name? Well, we believe pretty much everything. We do business with only the most trusted brands in America: Napa, Firestone, Bridgestone, Jaspers, Kendall Oil, ASE, ATI, AutoVitals, and just a handful of others. Otherwise, we wouldn’t put our own name on the door. Just about every Briggs customer ended up here by some word-of-mouth reference. Our philosophy on advertising is simple: If you trust us, you will tell your friends.
- You get a free 70-point inspection every time we see your vehicleOne simple idea guides us: “If we do the hard work of identifying everything a car really needs, we will never feel compelled to sell a customer something they don’t need.” We have more customers than we know what to do with because people trust us to do things the right way, old school. Every vehicle that comes through Briggs Firestone gets a free, 70-point bumper-to-bumper vehicle inspection. It takes a lot of extra time, but we know that car of yours needs to keep your children and employees safe. For your peace of mind, and ours, your car will get a full inspection no matter what.
- Briggs Firestone owns the only patent on Car-Nip, the Magic Wonder SprayⓇEvery time your vehicle is serviced at Briggs Firestone, you receive a free treatment of Car-Nip Magic Wonder Spray. Immediately leaving our facility, your entire life will change for the better. Your car will run (and smell) like it did the day you drove it home from the dealership. Lingering evidence of Goldfish crackers and rotten Go-gurt will have disappeared. Traffic will part for you like the Red Sea and stop lights will all turn green. Your spouse will start posting about your admirable qualities on Facebook. Your children will start asking how they can help around the house. Your bald spots will grow hair and your hairy places will thin out. At the office the next day, your boss will conduct a “circle of affirmation” time for all your hard work, then send you on a paid vacation. Your clothes will fit better, your complexion will clear up and, the next time you play basketball… wait for it... you guessed it, you’ll be able to dunk. Thanks to Car-Nip’s strange animal magnetism, you will come back to us time and time and time again… if only to imagine.
For alternator repair in Oroville, CA, visit Briggs Firestone, where the satisfaction of great quality far outlasts the thrill of a cheap price. Thank you for letting our family serve your family.