Kia Repair in Oroville, CA
Kia Repairs with Our Personal Guarantee
Kia vehicles are not difficult to spot on the roads around Oroville and North Valley. These popular Korean vehicles have claimed a large portion of the market in recent years, thanks to the value and dependability they offer. For drivers who need reliable Kia repairs from a locally owned shop— because even the most well-treated Kias need factory-scheduled service— Briggs Firestone in Oroville is ready to get to work for you. All parts and labor are backed by our Napa Gold’s 36-month/36,000-mile Nationwide Warranty.
Reliable Kia Repair Work by a Family-Owned Business
Before you call the dealership to schedule your next Kia service visit, check in with Briggs Firestone to learn more about our work. As a family-owned business with a long history in Oroville, we are proud to be an integral part of this community. We look forward to serving our friends and neighbors for many years to come, having accumulated countless loyal customers since we opened for business in 1985. Our team will handle any Kia repair task you need, from an oil change on a Sportage to a wheel alignment on an Optima, transmission work on a Sorrento, and all else.
More Than Kia Repairs Alone
We understand the need for Kia repairs might pop up at the most inconvenient time. Fortunately, Briggs Firestone strives to make the process easy for you, with perks like time-specific appointments, WiFi and coffee in our lobby, and a 100% satisfaction guarantee. In addition to Kia repairs and service, we also offer tires if you need them, from top brand names like Bridgestone, Firestone and Fuzion. In addition to Kia, we service all vehicle makes and models in our garage, allowing us to maintain your entire family fleet.
The Top 10 Reasons to Choose Briggs Firestone
- A local family business proudly serving local Oroville familiesWe believe in keeping our money local without sacrificing quality. We are proud of our town and want to help it thrive. Local families supporting other local families is what community is all about.
- 30 years of 100% customer satisfactionWe have only one rule around here. Every customer will be 100% satisfied, no questions asked. We will make sure you feel respected and treated fairly no matter what. If anything we do falls short of your expectations, we will make it right.
- Real-time appointments you can actually plan your day aroundWe assume you have a life - and that you can’t always abandon your car for some undetermined number of days until a repair shop gets around to fixing it. If you need your alternator replaced between 10:00 and 11:00 a.m. on Wednesday, that’s exactly what is going to happen. At Briggs Firestone, appointment times really mean something— and you can plan your day around it.
- ASE-Certified Master Technicians with decades of dealership experienceThere are nearly 100 certifications hanging on our wall for a reason— we believe in professional training. Keeping up with the newest technology and best practices in the industry is essential to doing the job correctly the first time. We will never use your vehicle as a guinea pig to “train ourselves”. This is a state-of-the-art repair facility, prepared to tackle any challenge you have for us.
- We do what dealers don’t... service every make and model in your fleetYour family (or business) fleet is probably made up of several different types of vehicles. Dealerships are great while the car is under warranty and everything is free. But what about after it expires and you have to start paying for the work? Unfortunately, dealerships are bound to manufacturer parts prices. That’s one of the advantages we have as an independent facility. We truly have the customer’s best interest (and wallet) in mind at all times. Charging $1,000 for a dealer OEM headlight is just plain wrong— not to mention, price gouging is usually illegal. With an independent repair facility, you actually pay a fair price for parts, often times with a better warranty.
- You can make yourself at home in our showroom… literallyWhen you do choose to take advantage of an appointment and wait for your repair, you might as well enjoy yourself (or get some work done). And you shouldn’t have to worry about getting your clothes dirty either. While you wait at Briggs Firestone, you can relax in our air-conditioned showroom, recline on leather couches, drink some hot coffee, choose from over 300 channels on our big-screen TV, and tap into our free wi-fi network for browsing online. We want you to feel as comfortable waiting for your vehicle as you would be at home.
- We offer the best auto repair warranties anywhereImagine if you had true peace of mind about things being done correctly the first time… once and for all. At Briggs Firestone, it’s the truth. Everything we do is backed by a minimum 2-year/24,000-mile Nationwide Warranty. If you got your starter replaced last month and end up moving to Arkansas next year, the repair is still covered. Just take your vehicle to any official Napa Auto Care facility in the country and your problems will be solved, free of charge. When an entire engine needs to be replaced, it even gets better. We use official Jasper Engines, covered by a 3-year/36,000 mile nationwide warranty.
- We team up with only the most trusted brand names in the worldWhat’s in a name? Well, we believe pretty much everything. We do business with only the most trusted brands in America: Napa, Firestone, Bridgestone, Jaspers, Kendall Oil, ASE, ATI, AutoVitals, and just a handful of others. Otherwise, we wouldn’t put our own name on the door. Just about every Briggs customer ended up here by some word-of-mouth reference. Our philosophy on advertising is simple: If you trust us, you will tell your friends.
- You get a free 70-point inspection every time we see your vehicleOne simple idea guides us: “If we do the hard work of identifying everything a car really needs, we will never feel compelled to sell a customer something they don’t need.” We have more customers than we know what to do with because people trust us to do things the right way, old school. Every vehicle that comes through Briggs Firestone gets a free, 70-point bumper-to-bumper vehicle inspection. It takes a lot of extra time, but we know that car of yours needs to keep your children and employees safe. For your peace of mind, and ours, your car will get a full inspection no matter what.
- Briggs Firestone owns the only patent on Car-Nip, the Magic Wonder SprayⓇEvery time your vehicle is serviced at Briggs Firestone, you receive a free treatment of Car-Nip Magic Wonder Spray. Immediately leaving our facility, your entire life will change for the better. Your car will run (and smell) like it did the day you drove it home from the dealership. Lingering evidence of Goldfish crackers and rotten Go-gurt will have disappeared. Traffic will part for you like the Red Sea and stop lights will all turn green. Your spouse will start posting about your admirable qualities on Facebook. Your children will start asking how they can help around the house. Your bald spots will grow hair and your hairy places will thin out. At the office the next day, your boss will conduct a “circle of affirmation” time for all your hard work, then send you on a paid vacation. Your clothes will fit better, your complexion will clear up and, the next time you play basketball… wait for it... you guessed it, you’ll be able to dunk. Thanks to Car-Nip’s strange animal magnetism, you will come back to us time and time and time again… if only to imagine.
For Kia repair in Oroville, CA, visit Briggs Firestone, where the satisfaction of great quality far outlasts the thrill of a cheap price. Thank you for letting our family serve your family.